Tuesday, February 12, 2019

My Favorite App

My favorite app to use is UberEats. UberEats is an app that lets you choose from numerous restaurants to order from and delivers your favorite food right to your door. The app also separates the restaurants into different food categories. For example: pizza, burgers, sandwiches, pasta, desserts, and much more. I also love how you can track your order and see when the restaurant is preparing your food and when your food is on the way.

UberEats has many helpful delivery features so you know just when your order will arrive. If you turn on your notifications, UberEats will alert you and say when the Uber driver picked up your food and is on the way. The app tells you who your driver is and what color and model car they are driving so it is easy to spot the car when they arrive to your building. You can also find how many stars the driver has been rated so you can see how popular this driver may be. The feature I like is how you can add the tip when you pay for the order instead of signing a receipt or bringing cash with you. After the food is delivered, UberEats lets you rate how well the food was, the driver, and also any other comments you have to make UberEats a better service. I believe they really take your comments into consideration and try their best to accommodate your needs. Lastly, I love how I can use Uber gift cards for UberEats because I definitely UberEats more than I Uber.

All in all, I think UberEats is a great app that everyone should download. All your favorite restaurants  are on there with different varieties of food to choose from. Delivery is fast and you can always contact the driver if you have any questions on where they are. UberEats takes your feedback into consideration and has never given me any problems with the food they delivery, nor have I had any problems finding a driver or with a driver. If you personally can't find your favorite restaurants on UberEats, some similar apps are Postmates and DoorDash.

https://www.ubereats.com/en-US/

No comments:

Post a Comment